- Our prices depend on so many factors, it’s impossible to say in one sentence. Avoid any web developer who can answer this question without a long talk.
- To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, give us a quick email. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure. If you’re still interested, we’ll come to your place of business and come up with a firm quote.
- We build amazing websites, logos, and graphic
- We have an amazing in house legal consulting team
- We’re cost friendly
- We only charge you when work is being done for you.
- We provide affordable consulting
- We’re up front
- You’re our boss!
- We offer guaranteed maintenance service
- We love what we do!
Absolutely! Our end goal for your project is to please YOU! We cannot please you effectively without your input throughout the design process.
- Consultation with client
- Outline a requirements plan
- Develop a project plan
- Develop mock-ups for your design needs
- Develop site database
- Establish site build out
- Website Completion!
Q. How does the payment process work?
Q. Do I own my website?
Q. How long does it take to complete a business contract?
Q. What the difference between a business plan and business contract?
Q. What if I want to amend (change) some terms of my contract or business plan?
Before the start of your project, we require a 50% down deposit. After design mock-ups have been made and we move into coding the back end, we collect 25% more. Once we have completed and fulfilled your project scope, the final 25% is collected and your website is then scheduled for release.
YES! Everything that we build will be 100% owned by you.
- A business plan is a document that is designated to plan out a company future. It has several components which includes your company description, an executive summary ( explains to your future clients about what your company is and your plan to become successful), market identity (identifying which market your business falls in), your business organization and management hierarchy/procedures, financial analysis and etc.
- A business contract is a legal binding document that has many different distinctions and roles. A contract can be created in order for proof of creating a company where it outlines the founders, products and services that will be sold, property if any such exist and etc. A contract is an agreement between two or more parties and it is a vital piece of legal evidence for proof of business/products/services.
That is completely fine. However, after a single contract order is submitted and given to the client, the client will have up to 30 days to make any changes to their finalized contract. Clients who have a monthly access subscription are able to update/amend their contracts at any time as long as their subscription is still valid.
Your business venture is our number one priority. We will conduct a strategic market analysis based on your business products or services and determine which consumers will be the best for potential clients. We will use multiple social media platforms with your permission and give you a full data analysis of the audience in which the advertising/marketing scheme gathered.